GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Glendale police say a bicyclist was killed in a series of collisions involving an SUV driven by a man allegedly under the influence.
Police say the bicyclist was struck when the SUV drove over a curb early Friday morning after sideswiping a vehicle with two occupants and then colliding with a police vehicle also carrying two people.
According to police, the 30-year-old man driving the SUV was taken to a hospital for treatment of injuries not considered life-threatening.
A police officer and a civilian observer were taken to a hospital for treatment of minor injuries. Two people in the vehicle involved in the earlier collision weren’t injured.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump’s shifting explanations follow a familiar playbook
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- The coming California megastorm
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash
No identities were released.