KENNEBUNK, Maine (AP) — Police in Maine say they’re on the lookout for a wild turkey that broke into a home through a bedroom window.
The Bangor Daily News reports Kennebunk officers responded to a local home Wednesday, saying a turkey had “forcibly entered the house” through the window. Police posted photos of the wild bird to Facebook, showing the window destroyed while the turkey stands on a bed staring at itself in a mirror.
Police also attached an “artist’s rendering of the suspect” — a generic line drawing of a turkey — referring to the turkey as a “peeping Tom.”
Police are asking local residents to be on the lookout for “Tom.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- As nations decide to live with the virus, some disease experts warn of surrendering too soon
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog