LANCASTER, Pa. (AP) — Police say an employee of a Pennsylvania bar fired a gun during a New Year’s event after a patron picked up a table and acted as if he were going to swing it as a weapon.
Lancaster police arrived at the bar shortly after 1 a.m. Monday and were told that a worker fired a single shot during the commotion. No one was injured.
Police say the employee has a valid permit to carry the weapon.
No charges have been filed. Police continue to investigate.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Alec Baldwin wonders whether Trump's 'SNL' attack poses 'a threat to my safety'
- Newspaper calls for KKK resurgence, schools rescind honors
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Sen. Bernie Sanders says he's running for president in 2020 WATCH
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW