LANCASTER, Pa. (AP) — Police say an employee of a Pennsylvania bar fired a gun during a New Year’s event after a patron picked up a table and acted as if he were going to swing it as a weapon.
Lancaster police arrived at the bar shortly after 1 a.m. Monday and were told that a worker fired a single shot during the commotion. No one was injured.
Police say the employee has a valid permit to carry the weapon.
No charges have been filed. Police continue to investigate.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Pilots recount rescue of suicidal man on Mount Hood
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling