LANCASTER, Pa. (AP) — Police say an employee of a Pennsylvania bar fired a gun during a New Year’s event after a patron picked up a table and acted as if he were going to swing it as a weapon.
Lancaster police arrived at the bar shortly after 1 a.m. Monday and were told that a worker fired a single shot during the commotion. No one was injured.
Police say the employee has a valid permit to carry the weapon.
No charges have been filed. Police continue to investigate.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Lindsey Graham: 'There's a bureaucratic coup going on' at FBI and Justice Department