PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Portland police have arrested a man on suspicion of fatally shooting another man at a Portland boat ramp in August.
According to law enforcement officials, 30-year-old Jamias L. Hart-Resberry was arrested Saturday on charges of murder, unlawful delivery of cocaine and violating his parole.
Police say Hart-Resberry is suspected of shooting 47-year-old Andre D. Pennington at the M. James Gleason Memorial Boat Ramp on August 20.
Details surrounding the shooting have not been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Inside the world of Buy Nothing, where dryer lint is a hot commodity
- Cheney’s consultants are given an ultimatum: Drop her, or be dropped
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Biden's critics hurl increasingly vulgar taunts
- Far-right anti-government group grows significantly, report says
Police say 16 people have died via homicide in Portland so far in 2018. Thirteen of those deaths were because of shootings.