BALTIMORE (AP) — Police have made an arrest in the fatal shooting of an employee of a Baltimore tattoo parlor.
Homicide detectives arrested 29-year-old Michael Bailey Thursday in the Dec. 18 killing of 43-year-old James Forrester.
Forrester was shot outside Baltimore Tattoo Museum. He was taken to John Hopkins Hospital, where he died. The owner said Forrester, or Ranson, West Virginia, was a body piercer and an “icon” in the local rock music scene.
Police said Bailey has been charged with murder, assault and weapons charges.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Former Mariners reliever Danny Farquhar 'stable but in critical condition' after passing out in dugout
- UPDATE: Throw out romaine lettuce from SW Arizona, CDC warns as E. coli spreads
- Miss America 2005 marries same-sex partner in Alabama
- Scott Pruitt before the EPA: Fancy homes, a shell company and friends with money
- 4 dead in Waffle House shooting in Tennessee; suspect sought VIEW
Images of two suspects were captured on surveillance video. Police said the second suspect has not yet been identified.