BALTIMORE (AP) — Police have made an arrest in the fatal shooting of an employee of a Baltimore tattoo parlor.
Homicide detectives arrested 29-year-old Michael Bailey Thursday in the Dec. 18 killing of 43-year-old James Forrester.
Forrester was shot outside Baltimore Tattoo Museum. He was taken to John Hopkins Hospital, where he died. The owner said Forrester, or Ranson, West Virginia, was a body piercer and an “icon” in the local rock music scene.
Police said Bailey has been charged with murder, assault and weapons charges.
Most Read Stories
- Amazon names 20 finalists in search for HQ2
- Take it from me, WSU athlete's death is a reminder that help is available | Matt Calkins
- Dramatic new images show Rattlesnake Ridge slide moving over time
- UW linebacker Ale Kaho, a December signee, becomes Chris Petersen's first 5-star recruit
- WSU QB Tyler Hilinski, 21, dies from an apparent suicide
Images of two suspects were captured on surveillance video. Police said the second suspect has not yet been identified.