BALTIMORE (AP) — Police have made an arrest in the fatal shooting of an employee of a Baltimore tattoo parlor.
Homicide detectives arrested 29-year-old Michael Bailey Thursday in the Dec. 18 killing of 43-year-old James Forrester.
Forrester was shot outside Baltimore Tattoo Museum. He was taken to John Hopkins Hospital, where he died. The owner said Forrester, or Ranson, West Virginia, was a body piercer and an “icon” in the local rock music scene.
Police said Bailey has been charged with murder, assault and weapons charges.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Pilots recount rescue of suicidal man on Mount Hood
Images of two suspects were captured on surveillance video. Police said the second suspect has not yet been identified.