BALTIMORE (AP) — Police have made an arrest in the fatal shooting of an employee of a Baltimore tattoo parlor.
Homicide detectives arrested 29-year-old Michael Bailey Thursday in the Dec. 18 killing of 43-year-old James Forrester.
Forrester was shot outside Baltimore Tattoo Museum. He was taken to John Hopkins Hospital, where he died. The owner said Forrester, or Ranson, West Virginia, was a body piercer and an “icon” in the local rock music scene.
Police said Bailey has been charged with murder, assault and weapons charges.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
Images of two suspects were captured on surveillance video. Police said the second suspect has not yet been identified.