BALTIMORE (AP) — Police have made an arrest in the fatal shooting of an employee of a Baltimore tattoo parlor.
Homicide detectives arrested 29-year-old Michael Bailey Thursday in the Dec. 18 killing of 43-year-old James Forrester.
Forrester was shot outside Baltimore Tattoo Museum. He was taken to John Hopkins Hospital, where he died. The owner said Forrester, or Ranson, West Virginia, was a body piercer and an “icon” in the local rock music scene.
Police said Bailey has been charged with murder, assault and weapons charges.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
- Police think Alexa may have witnessed a double slaying — now they want Amazon to turn her over
Images of two suspects were captured on surveillance video. Police said the second suspect has not yet been identified.