HONOLULU (AP) — Police say a 41-year-old man was shot to death while trying to enter a home in Ewa Beach.
Police arrested a 33-year-old man in connection to the Sunday morning shooting. He was booked on suspicion of second-degree murder.
Police said the victim tried to open the front door of the suspect’s home when the suspect shot him.
First responders arrived and found the victim with a gunshot wound. He died at the scene.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Mueller said ready to deliver key findings in his Trump probe
- America's most famous pimp, poised for elected office, dies
- Idaho wildlife official resigns after killing baboon family
- Interrogation gone wrong, rogue killers: What happened to Saudi journalist?
Police said the suspect and victim did not know each other. They did not say why the victim was trying to enter the home.