LAS VEGAS (AP) — Police in Las Vegas say they have arrested six suspects in connection with 14 crimes.
Police on Wednesday said the crimes took place Jan. 15-23 in the northwest Las Vegas valley. They included robberies, home invasions, kidnappings, carjackings and burglaries.
Police identified the suspects as 33-year-old Lee Estrada, 25-year-old Dilon Hess, 22-year-old Cierra Cipriani, 20-year-old Shyla Rosa, 19-year-old Seth Meeks and 19-year-old Alexis Haslinger.
All but Rosa and Meeks remain at the Clark County Detention Center. Their records do not list attorneys who could comment on their behalf.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Flamingo freezes on flight south, crashes onto Siberian road
- 'I believed we were going to die': An elevator in a Chicago skyscraper fell 84 floors, requiring a dramatic rescue of six people
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state's worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Couple killed in crash driving to their wedding
Police say Hess was arrested Jan. 23 after he rammed an unmarked police vehicle at a gas station. They say Hess and two other suspects fled on foot but were later arrested.
Authorities say they are still trying to identify other suspects.