DENVER (AP) — Police say three teenagers have been arrested on suspicion of breaking into a church in the northern Denver suburb of Thornton and trashing the place.
Thornton police say vandals broke into the North Huron Christian Center on Monday afternoon.
Police say the suspects knocked out windows, punched holes in walls and wrecked items inside the building, including dishes and musical instruments. A piano was also flipped over and debris was spread across rooms.
Police say the vandals caused more than $80,000 in property damage.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
Police say the 15-years-olds could be charged with felony offenses.