PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Police say an 86-year-old woman tried to rob a bank in Philadelphia.
WTXF-TV reports the woman pushed her walker into TD Bank Tuesday afternoon, brandished a revolver and demanded $400. Police arrived at the scene and quickly arrested her.
Authorities say the woman’s .38 caliber revolver was not loaded, but she had bullets in her purse.
Police have not said what charges, if any, they plan to file. The woman did not comment as she left the bank in handcuffs.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- Trump is rushing to hire seasoned lawyers. But he keeps hearing 'No'
- The coming California megastorm
- 6 drastic plans Trump is already promising for a second term
Information from: WTXF-TV, http://www.foxphiladelphia.com