NEW YORK (AP) — Police in New York City continue to search for four suspects who they say beat and robbed a man in a subway station last week.
WCBS-TV reports the violent robbery happened around 3 a.m. Friday in a Harlem subway station. Police say one of the four men started talking to the victim before he knocked him to the ground. Investigators say once the man was on the ground, the four men punched and kicked him.
Police say the suspects took the victim’s coat, boots, necklace, phone and wallet before fleeing. The victim was treated for a fractured nose and other injuries at a hospital.
Police have release surveillance images of the suspects.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- 'I didn't really learn anything': COVID grads face college
- Simmering threat of violence comes to fore with search of Trump property
- If Trump illegally removed official records, would he be barred from office?
- Large explosions rock Russian military air base in Crimea
An investigation continues.
Information from: WCBS-TV, http://www.cbs2ny.com