PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Philadelphia police say four men were shot and seriously wounded after arriving at the scene of a fight between a female relative and her boyfriend.
Police say the woman called family members Thursday night after the couple got into a physical fight. Investigators say one of the men got into a fist fight with the boyfriend, who then pulled out a gun and started firing.
The four men were taken to a hospital in critical condition. They range in age from 22 to 32.
Police say the shooter fled the scene.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- After Roe, architect of Texas abortion law sets sights on gay marriage and more
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- 6 dead, 30 hurt in shooting at Chicago-area July 4 parade
- Kamala Harris could break a record. Democrats wish she didn't have to
- Once a crucial refuge, ‘gayborhoods’ lose LGBTQ appeal in major cities