TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — A second victim has died as a result of a shooting at a Tampa strip club.
Tampa police announced in a news release Tuesday that 20-year-old Christopher Houston died late Monday from injuries suffered in the shooting at Club Rayne.
Marvin Douglass Lancaster III died at the scene, and six others were being treated at local hospitals Saturday, with injuries ranging from minor to very serious.
Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay is offering a reward of up to $3,000 for information leading to the identification and arrest of a suspect.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Coronavirus vaccine will not change world right away
- Massive Beirut blast kills more than 70, injures thousands VIEW
- 'Bear spray quite possibly saved his life': Jogger survives mauling in Alaska
- ‘The biggest monster’ is spreading. And it’s not COVID-19.
- People live longer in blue states than in red states; new study points to impact of state policies
No arrests have been made.
An unrelated shooting at a Club in Orlando on Sunday killed two and injured 10.