TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — A second victim has died as a result of a shooting at a Tampa strip club.
Tampa police announced in a news release Tuesday that 20-year-old Christopher Houston died late Monday from injuries suffered in the shooting at Club Rayne.
Marvin Douglass Lancaster III died at the scene, and six others were being treated at local hospitals Saturday, with injuries ranging from minor to very serious.
Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay is offering a reward of up to $3,000 for information leading to the identification and arrest of a suspect.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump's worldview forged by neglect and trauma at home, niece says in book
- CDC's list of symptoms for COVID-19 grows
- Trump pushes state, local leaders to reopen schools in fall VIEW
- Study uncovers most effective non-medical face mask for protecting against coronavirus
- Bubonic plague triggers health alert in China after herder is infected
No arrests have been made.
An unrelated shooting at a Club in Orlando on Sunday killed two and injured 10.