TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — A second victim has died as a result of a shooting at a Tampa strip club.
Tampa police announced in a news release Tuesday that 20-year-old Christopher Houston died late Monday from injuries suffered in the shooting at Club Rayne.
Marvin Douglass Lancaster III died at the scene, and six others were being treated at local hospitals Saturday, with injuries ranging from minor to very serious.
Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay is offering a reward of up to $3,000 for information leading to the identification and arrest of a suspect.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump invokes one of the worst Native American massacres to mock Elizabeth Warren
- AP fact check: Trump isn't holed up nonstop at White House WATCH
- Complaint in Closs case could be road map for prosecution WATCH
- 2nd man dies at California home of Democratic party donor
- Trump declares he'll 'never back down' in shutdown fight WATCH
No arrests have been made.
An unrelated shooting at a Club in Orlando on Sunday killed two and injured 10.