TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — A second victim has died as a result of a shooting at a Tampa strip club.
Tampa police announced in a news release Tuesday that 20-year-old Christopher Houston died late Monday from injuries suffered in the shooting at Club Rayne.
Marvin Douglass Lancaster III died at the scene, and six others were being treated at local hospitals Saturday, with injuries ranging from minor to very serious.
Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay is offering a reward of up to $3,000 for information leading to the identification and arrest of a suspect.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The little-noticed surge across the U.S.-Mexico border: Americans heading south VIEW
- Can 'Jeopardy!' whiz James Holzhauer be beat? The science of memory and recall, explained
- Morehouse College graduates’ student loans to be paid off by billionaire
- Trump's sanctions on Iran are hitting Hezbollah hard
- Oregon college safety officer pleads guilty to killing woman
No arrests have been made.
An unrelated shooting at a Club in Orlando on Sunday killed two and injured 10.