WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Wichita police say two boys possibly as young as 15 and 12 robbed a convenience store.
Officer Paul Cruz says the older of the two boys had a handgun when the robbed a Presto store Wednesday night.
The boys fled after an employee gave them money. No one was injured.
Police say the suspects were black. Cruz says the older boy was about 5-feet-2, 120 pounds and wearing a black hoodie with tan pants. The second robber was about 5-feet, 120 pounds and was wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- GOP Sen. Roger Marshall plans bill to publicize Fauci's salary
- Census memo cites ‘unprecedented’ meddling by Trump administration
- Hostages safe after Texas synagogue standoff; captor dead