WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Wichita police say two boys possibly as young as 15 and 12 robbed a convenience store.
Officer Paul Cruz says the older of the two boys had a handgun when the robbed a Presto store Wednesday night.
The boys fled after an employee gave them money. No one was injured.
Police say the suspects were black. Cruz says the older boy was about 5-feet-2, 120 pounds and wearing a black hoodie with tan pants. The second robber was about 5-feet, 120 pounds and was wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Lucky player in Auburn wins $754.6M Powerball prize
- Boebert, Greene, Cruz and others decry ‘demonic’ Grammys
- A patient declared dead is found in a body bag gasping for air
- Who should get a COVID booster now? New data offers some clarity
- White people have flocked back to city centers — and transformed them