WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Wichita police say two boys possibly as young as 15 and 12 robbed a convenience store.
Officer Paul Cruz says the older of the two boys had a handgun when the robbed a Presto store Wednesday night.
The boys fled after an employee gave them money. No one was injured.
Police say the suspects were black. Cruz says the older boy was about 5-feet-2, 120 pounds and wearing a black hoodie with tan pants. The second robber was about 5-feet, 120 pounds and was wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump complains low-flow toilets are flush with problems
- Iran releases UW grad held since 2016 in prisoner exchange
- Twitter explodes after Melania Trump rebukes Stanford professor for comment about Barron
- La Mirada man will be the last Pearl Harbor veteran to be interred at USS Arizona Memorial
- Trump on likely impeachment: 'Do it now, fast'