WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Wichita police say two boys possibly as young as 15 and 12 robbed a convenience store.
Officer Paul Cruz says the older of the two boys had a handgun when the robbed a Presto store Wednesday night.
The boys fled after an employee gave them money. No one was injured.
Police say the suspects were black. Cruz says the older boy was about 5-feet-2, 120 pounds and wearing a black hoodie with tan pants. The second robber was about 5-feet, 120 pounds and was wearing a black hoodie and grey sweatpants.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Man, 30, dies after attending a ‘COVID party,’ Texas hospital says
- 'We're just overwhelmed': The view from inside California hospitals as COVID-19 surges
- No, Trump and DeVos can't withhold funding from schools whenever they want. Here's what they can do.
- Sheriff: 'Glee’ star Naya Rivera saved son before drowning VIEW
- Logjam of tourists at Glacier National Park