LEBANON, Tenn. (AP) — Police in Tennessee says two teens were shot and killed at a gas station.
News outlets cite a release from Lebanon police that says police responding to shots fired Sunday night found 19-year-old Jacob E. Doughton with gunshot wounds. He was taken to a hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
Police learned that another gunshot victim was brought to the hospital by a private vehicle. That victim, a 15-year-old boy, was also pronounced dead. He hasn’t been identified.
Police have arrested a juvenile male in connection with the teens’ deaths. He was captured on foot at a nearby restaurant.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Fuller picture emerges of viral video encounter between Native American and Catholic students
- The man who stood behind Trump VIEW
- Democrats reject, conservatives deride Trump's 'non-starter' of a border wall deal
- 'Sister Wives' family makes home in inclusive Arizona city
- 2-for-1: Total lunar eclipse comes with supermoon bonus VIEW
Further details have not been released.
Lebanon is around 30 miles (48 kilometers) east of Nashville.