LEBANON, Tenn. (AP) — Police in Tennessee says two teens were shot and killed at a gas station.
News outlets cite a release from Lebanon police that says police responding to shots fired Sunday night found 19-year-old Jacob E. Doughton with gunshot wounds. He was taken to a hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.
Police learned that another gunshot victim was brought to the hospital by a private vehicle. That victim, a 15-year-old boy, was also pronounced dead. He hasn’t been identified.
Police have arrested a juvenile male in connection with the teens’ deaths. He was captured on foot at a nearby restaurant.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A North Carolina teen didn't come home. An iPhone app led her mother to a ravine.
- Severed head of prehistoric wolf found in Siberia, perfectly preserved
- Massive blackout hits tens of millions in South America VIEW
- U.S. buries digital land mines to menace Russia’s power grid
- A Chicago man died after the family took him off life support. Then he walked through the door.
Further details have not been released.
Lebanon is around 30 miles (48 kilometers) east of Nashville.