RENO, Nev. (AP) — Reno police say two people were hospitalized after an overnight shooting.
Police say the two individuals were taken to Renown Medical Center with gunshot wounds, but are not releasing information about their condition.
They say the shooting occurred on early Sunday in the midtown area, south of downtown.
Police do not have information on the suspect.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- GOP, Kavanaugh accuser in standoff over her Senate testimony WATCH
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- Memory's frailty may be playing role in Kavanaugh matter
- In 1992, Cory Booker admitted to groping a high school classmate and issued a call for sexual respect