RENO, Nev. (AP) — Reno police say two people were hospitalized after an overnight shooting.
Police say the two individuals were taken to Renown Medical Center with gunshot wounds, but are not releasing information about their condition.
They say the shooting occurred on early Sunday in the midtown area, south of downtown.
Police do not have information on the suspect.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 'I believed we were going to die': An elevator in a Chicago skyscraper fell 84 floors, requiring a dramatic rescue of six people
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state's worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- Couple killed in crash driving to their wedding