RENO, Nev. (AP) — Reno police say two people were hospitalized after an overnight shooting.
Police say the two individuals were taken to Renown Medical Center with gunshot wounds, but are not releasing information about their condition.
They say the shooting occurred on early Sunday in the midtown area, south of downtown.
Police do not have information on the suspect.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump administration to expand its power to deport undocumented immigrants
- Louisiana police officer on Facebook says Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ‘needs a round’
- You downloaded FaceApp. Here's what you've just done to your privacy.
- A peculiarly Dutch summer rite: Children abandoned in the night woods VIEW
- Your election guide to every 2020 presidential candidate, comparing policy positions