RENO, Nev. (AP) — Reno police say two people were hospitalized after an overnight shooting.
Police say the two individuals were taken to Renown Medical Center with gunshot wounds, but are not releasing information about their condition.
They say the shooting occurred on early Sunday in the midtown area, south of downtown.
Police do not have information on the suspect.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Bombshell book alleges a Vatican gay subculture, hypocrisy