RENO, Nev. (AP) — Reno police say two people were hospitalized after an overnight shooting.
Police say the two individuals were taken to Renown Medical Center with gunshot wounds, but are not releasing information about their condition.
They say the shooting occurred on early Sunday in the midtown area, south of downtown.
Police do not have information on the suspect.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Mueller reveals Trump's attempts to choke off Russia probe VIEW
- District of Columbia houses homeless people in upscale apartments. It hasn't gone as planned.
- Here's the redacted Mueller report and what you need to know about it
- 3 climbers presumed dead after Banff avalanche
- Opioid users call kratom a godsend. The FDA says it’s a menace.