POTOMAC, Md. (AP) — Police say two people have died after a vehicle they were riding in was in a collision with another vehicle in Maryland.
A Montgomery County police news release says 25-year-olds Hersh Bhansaly and Brian Everett Laurence died of their injuries. They were rear-seat passengers in the Mercedes-Benz and died at a hospital.
Police say the Ford traveling westbound collided with the Mercedes that was traveling eastbound in Potomac on Friday night.
The operator of the Mercedes was taken to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Another passenger in that vehicle was also taken to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Lucky player in Seattle suburb wins $754.6M Powerball prize
- Boebert, Greene, Cruz and others decry ‘demonic’ Grammys
- A patient declared dead is found in a body bag gasping for air
- Who should get a COVID booster now? New data offers some clarity
- White people have flocked back to city centers — and transformed them
Police say the Ford’s operators and her two female passengers were juveniles. They described their injuries as non-life-threatening.
An investigation is ongoing.