LAS VEGAS (AP) — Las Vegas police say two men were left injured after a shooting at a house party.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports police found the men with gunshot wounds to the legs near the east Las Vegas residence on Tuesday night.
Las Vegas police Lt. Daniel Alvarado says there was dispute outside before shots were fired.
He says the victims were taken to University Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- They had COVID-19 once. Then, they got it again.
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- COVID-19 tests: Different types and when to use them
Alvarado says officers detained several people at the scene and it appears that all the suspects were in custody.
Information from: Las Vegas Review-Journal, http://www.lvrj.com