DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — Police in the southwest Ohio city of Dayton say two people have been fatally shot outside of a nightclub.
The victims have been identified as 29-year-old Darion Harris and 28-year-old Ashley James, both of Dayton. Harris was pronounced dead at the scene. James died at a hospital.
Dayton police say they were called to Ricky’s Jazz Lab shortly after 3:30 a.m. Saturday. Harris and James were found inside a pickup truck parked outside the club.
Police haven’t released any additional details or information about possible suspects.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Colorado homeowner emptied pistol to kill bear that broke in
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events