CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. (AP) — Authorities in eastern Missouri say two men have been fatally shot at an apartment complex in Cape Girardeau.
The Cape Girardeau/Bollinger County Major Case Squad tells the Southeast Missourian that 18-year-old Quincy Lucious III, of St. Louis, and 20-year-old Leslie Williams, of Cape Girardeau, were shot Wednesday.
Officers who first arrived at the apartment complex couldn’t find a victim, but learned Lucious had been driven to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
While investigating at the scene, police found the body of Williams, who had also been shot.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19
- People are having COVID parties to spread the virus. That's 'Russian roulette,' doctors warn
No arrests had been reported by Thursday afternoon.
Information from: Southeast Missourian, http://www.semissourian.com