NEW YORK (AP) — Police are searching for a suspect who they say shot and killed an 18-year-old man in the Bronx.
WABC-TV reports the shooting happened around 9 p.m. Tuesday in the Claremont section of the Bronx. Police say someone walked up to the man as he stood near a corner and shot him in the chest.
Authorities say the victim walked three blocks before collapsing. Police say the man was pronounced dead at hospital.
Police have not released the victim’s name.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Jan. 6 panel calls surprise hearing to present new evidence
- Ocasio-Cortez wants 2 justices impeached for ‘lying under oath’
- Justices side with doctors convicted in pain pill schemes
- GOP lawmaker calls Roe ruling 'victory for white life' as Trump rally cheers
- Family dog dies protecting kids from mountain lion in Colorado
An investigation continues.
Information from: WABC-TV, http://www.7online.com