ELMA, N.Y. (AP) — New York State Police say a 16-year-old girl is dead after a car crossed over the dividing line and crashed into an SUV.
The crash happened Saturday morning in Elma, where the driver of an Audi crossed over the double yellow line and collided with an SUV travelling in the other direction. WGRZ-TV reports Rachel Lofaso was a passenger in the Audi and was taken to a hospital where she later died.
Police say four other people were injured in the crash and were taken to area hospitals for treatment.
Investigators say they are working to determine the cause of the crash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump administration to expand its power to deport undocumented immigrants
- Louisiana police officer on Facebook says Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ‘needs a round’
- You downloaded FaceApp. Here's what you've just done to your privacy.
- A peculiarly Dutch summer rite: Children abandoned in the night woods VIEW
- Your election guide to every 2020 presidential candidate, comparing policy positions
Information from: WGRZ-TV, http://www.wgrz.com