ELMA, N.Y. (AP) — New York State Police say a 16-year-old girl is dead after a car crossed over the dividing line and crashed into an SUV.
The crash happened Saturday morning in Elma, where the driver of an Audi crossed over the double yellow line and collided with an SUV travelling in the other direction. WGRZ-TV reports Rachel Lofaso was a passenger in the Audi and was taken to a hospital where she later died.
Police say four other people were injured in the crash and were taken to area hospitals for treatment.
Investigators say they are working to determine the cause of the crash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Rosenstein still has his job _ at least till Trump showdown
Information from: WGRZ-TV, http://www.wgrz.com