ELMA, N.Y. (AP) — New York State Police say a 16-year-old girl is dead after a car crossed over the dividing line and crashed into an SUV.
The crash happened Saturday morning in Elma, where the driver of an Audi crossed over the double yellow line and collided with an SUV travelling in the other direction. WGRZ-TV reports Rachel Lofaso was a passenger in the Audi and was taken to a hospital where she later died.
Police say four other people were injured in the crash and were taken to area hospitals for treatment.
Investigators say they are working to determine the cause of the crash.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Mueller reveals Trump's attempts to choke off Russia probe VIEW
- District of Columbia houses homeless people in upscale apartments. It hasn't gone as planned.
- Here's the redacted Mueller report and what you need to know about it
- Opioid users call kratom a godsend. The FDA says it’s a menace.
- Florida teenager obsessed with Columbine takes her own life VIEW
Information from: WGRZ-TV, http://www.wgrz.com