LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas (AP) — Authorities say a 16-month-old girl has died after being struck by a vehicle that was backing out of a parking area in Arkansas.
The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reports that Arkansas State Police say the girl was struck by the vehicle at about 5:15 a.m. on Saturday in rural Johnson County. The girl was then taken to Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock.
Pulaski County Coroner Gerone Hobbs said the girl died at the hospital on Sunday night.
No other injuries were reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hackers release data after LA school district refuses to pay ransom
- Trump escalates attacks on McConnell with 'DEATH WISH' post
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?
- The Story Behind DeSantis’ Migrant Flights to Martha’s Vineyard
Information from: Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, http://www.arkansasonline.com