NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — Police in Connecticut say a 15-year-old driver crashed into a taxi, causing it to flip over, before hitting two parked cars and finally wrecking the vehicle a block away.
The Hartford Courant reports the crash happened around 3:45 a.m. Monday in New Haven.
The taxi driver suffered serious injuries. The 15-year-old was hospitalized with a broken leg. Police say an adult and another minor were passengers in the 15-year-old’s car. They are expected to survive their injuries.
The crash is still under investigation. No charges have been announced.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Mueller said ready to deliver key findings in his Trump probe
- America's most famous pimp, poised for elected office, dies
- Audio offers gruesome details of Khashoggi killing, Turkish official says
- Collins' husband: Ricin threat mentioned Kavanaugh vote