NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — Police in Connecticut say a 15-year-old driver crashed into a taxi, causing it to flip over, before hitting two parked cars and finally wrecking the vehicle a block away.
The Hartford Courant reports the crash happened around 3:45 a.m. Monday in New Haven.
The taxi driver suffered serious injuries. The 15-year-old was hospitalized with a broken leg. Police say an adult and another minor were passengers in the 15-year-old’s car. They are expected to survive their injuries.
The crash is still under investigation. No charges have been announced.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Hungry bear goes for ride after getting stuck on trash truck
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert