NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — Police in Connecticut say a 15-year-old driver crashed into a taxi, causing it to flip over, before hitting two parked cars and finally wrecking the vehicle a block away.
The Hartford Courant reports the crash happened around 3:45 a.m. Monday in New Haven.
The taxi driver suffered serious injuries. The 15-year-old was hospitalized with a broken leg. Police say an adult and another minor were passengers in the 15-year-old’s car. They are expected to survive their injuries.
The crash is still under investigation. No charges have been announced.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Harry and Meghan in exile? Palace reportedly eyes Africa move for couple — 'as far away as possible' from William
- Sri Lanka military gets special powers after deadly bombings VIEW
- Elusive red sprites, like glowing jellyfish in the night sky, photographed in Oklahoma
- Claims of shoddy production draw scrutiny to a second Boeing jet
- SpaceX suffers serious setback with crew capsule accident