NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — Police in Connecticut say a 15-year-old driver crashed into a taxi, causing it to flip over, before hitting two parked cars and finally wrecking the vehicle a block away.
The Hartford Courant reports the crash happened around 3:45 a.m. Monday in New Haven.
The taxi driver suffered serious injuries. The 15-year-old was hospitalized with a broken leg. Police say an adult and another minor were passengers in the 15-year-old’s car. They are expected to survive their injuries.
The crash is still under investigation. No charges have been announced.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump said he thinks 'the people would revolt' if he were impeached
- 'Dirty deeds': Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen gets 3 years in prison
- Delta says no more support kittens, puppies on flights
- Warming in Arctic raises fears of 'rapid unraveling’ of the region
- Amazon executives grilled, jeered at New York City Council hearing