LACONIA, N.H. (AP) — Police are investigating a fatal motorcycle crash that left one man dead in New Hampshire.
Laconia police say they responded to the crash before midnight Tuesday. Police are asking any witnesses to come forward.
The motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene.
According to police, it appears that he was traveling in a northeast direction when he veered off the paved portion of the roadway, and he was ejected from the bike. Police didn’t provide further information or details about the crash in their initial statement.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Baltimore and other cities, a stolen NSA tool wreaks havoc
- Harriet Tubman is already appearing on $20 bills whether Trump officials like it or not
- ‘It was like a zoo:’ Death on an unruly, overcrowded Everest
- A 102-year-old woman is being evicted so the landlords' daughter can move in
- Hawaii woman missing for 2 weeks rescued from Maui forest VIEW
A prominent, week-long motorcycle rally is under way in Laconia, but it is unclear whether the man was a visitor or participating in the events.