NEW YORK (AP) — New York City police are searching for two suspects involved in a shooting in Brooklyn that left one man dead and another injured.
WABC-TV reports the shooting happened around midnight Tuesday in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood. Police say a 19-year-old man was shot in his back and leg and a 20-year-old man was shot in his shoulder.
Both men were taken to Woodhull Hospital, where the 19-year-old victim was pronounced dead. Officials say the 20-year-old man is in stable condition.
Police haven’t released the identity of the victims.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- 6 dead, 30 hurt in shooting at Chicago-area July 4 parade
- After Roe, architect of Texas abortion law sets sights on gay marriage and more
- Updated COVID shots are coming. Will they be too late?
- 3 feet of rain sets up 4th round of flood misery for Sydney
Police say two suspects were seen driving away from the shooting scene in a white car. An investigation continues.
Information from: WABC-TV, http://www.7online.com