SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The tip of a commercial plane’s wing clipped a concrete wall as the plane was being towed to a gate at San Francisco International Airport.
Airport spokesman Doug Yakel tells KNTV of San Jose that the Aer Lingus plane had already landed and was being towed when the incident happened around 3:15 p.m. Wednesday. He said there were passengers on board, but no one was injured.
Information from: KNTV-TV.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- ‘I’m done saying I’m sorry,’ Alex Jones tells Sandy Hook families in court
- 10 tips for coexisting with COVID (and living a normal-ish life)
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?
- Career prosecutors recommend no charges for Gaetz in sex-trafficking probe