LONDON (AP) — Pippa Middleton, the sister of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, has given birth to a baby boy.
A spokeswoman for Middleton and her husband, James Matthews, said Tuesday that their first baby had been born the day before.
Kensington Palace says that Prince William and Kate are “thrilled for Pippa and James.”
The new baby will be a cousin to William and Kate’s three children — George, 5, Charlotte, 3, and 5-month-old Louis.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Her mother disappeared. Then her babysitter. A lawman fears she might be next VIEW
- Behind Jimmy Carter’s defeat, a clandestine trip and a four-decade secret
- Are allergies making you tired, or is it COVID … or something else?
- Deadly fungus spread rapidly during the pandemic, CDC says
The baby was born on the day the palace announced that Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, are expecting their first child.