LONDON (AP) — Pippa Middleton, the sister of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, has given birth to a baby boy.
A spokeswoman for Middleton and her husband, James Matthews, said Tuesday that their first baby had been born the day before.
Kensington Palace says that Prince William and Kate are “thrilled for Pippa and James.”
The new baby will be a cousin to William and Kate’s three children — George, 5, Charlotte, 3, and 5-month-old Louis.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19
- People are having COVID parties to spread the virus. That's 'Russian roulette,' doctors warn
The baby was born on the day the palace announced that Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, are expecting their first child.