PHOENIX (AP) — Police have released the name of a woman who allegedly was fatally shot by her husband at the couple’s north Phoenix home.
They say 37-year-old Amanda Chase was pronounced dead at the scene of the May 13 incident.
Phoenix police say their investigation is ongoing.
Officers responded to the shooting call and found Chase and a 31-year-old man with gunshot wounds.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- ‘I’m done saying I’m sorry,’ Alex Jones tells Sandy Hook families in court
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?
- Elton John, a favorite of Trump, performs at the Biden White House
- 10 tips for coexisting with COVID (and living a normal-ish life)
Police say the man was taken to a Phoenix hospital for treatment of a wound that isn’t life threatening.
His name hasn’t been released yet.
Police say the man called police to say he had been shot by his wife and he also shot her.
They say two children were at the couple’s home at the time of the incident.