PHOENIX (AP) — Police have identified a 50-year-old man as the third of three people killed earlier this week in a shooting in a Phoenix neighborhood.
Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Alan Pfohl said Friday the victim was Manuel Francisco Rodriguez Jimenez.
The other men killed in the Wednesday afternoon shooting were earlier identified as 21-year-old Francisco Javier Galindo and 26-year-old Vidal Hernandez-Gutierrez.
Pfohl did not mention a motive in the latest statement about the shooting that involved a Phoenix man gunning the three men down at a neighbor’s home before he was killed in a shootout with police.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- Omicron’s spread could end ‘emergency phase’ of pandemic, world health official says
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- COVID-19 tests: Different types and when to use them
Police earlier reported that 39-year-old Edward Hallinan had been firing a rifle from his truck and was shot in a confrontation with arriving officers. He died from his injuries at a hospital.