PHOENIX (AP) — A spokeswoman at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport says one of four security checkpoints in the airport’s largest terminal is temporarily closed while police check out an item “as a precaution.”
Airport spokeswoman Julie Rodriguez says Terminal Four’s other three security checkpoints remained open Friday.
Airlines that use Terminal Four include Southwest and American. The closed checkpoint is one of two that serves concourses used by Southwest.
No additional information is immediately available.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Just how germy are airplanes? We put one to the test.
- Speaker McCarthy ousted in historic House vote, as scramble begins for a Republican leader
- She got chemo in WA and Alaska — and the price difference was a whopper
- An emergency alert will hit phones, TVs Wednesday. Here's what to expect
- Republicans are sick of Matt Gaetz, and they're not quiet about it