PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The public face of the IRS in Philadelphia has been charged with sexually abusing a co-worker.
Philly.com reports 54-year-old Gregory Allen Floyd has been charged with misdemeanor sexual abuse for allegedly groping a co-worker at an event in St. Louis last month.
A police report says Floyd became “increasingly sexually aggressive” toward the female agent while at an outing on Sept. 28. He’s accused of grabbing the woman by the waist and groping between her legs.
He’s appeared publicly during tax fraud cases as the agent in charge of the criminal investigation division.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- A 12-year-old wrote his governor to oppose a gun law. A stray bullet killed him on Christmas
A voicemail left at a number listed as his home address wasn’t immediately returned.
A woman answering the phone at Floyd’s attorney’s office said the lawyer wasn’t immediately available for comment.
Information from: The Philadelphia Inquirer, http://www.inquirer.com