NEW YORK (AP) — “Saturday Night Live” cast member Pete Davidson says he’s the “luckiest guy in the world” after wasting little time pursuing Ariana Grande.
In September’s GQ magazine, Davidson says he told Grande on the day he met her, “Hey, I’ll marry you tomorrow.” He says she was calling his bluff and he sent her a picture of engagement rings. He says Grande told him those were her favorites and he replied “Sick.”
The 24-year-old says he’s moved into a Manhattan apartment that Grande bought. Davidson says she calls it our house because they’re getting married. He says he responded, “Thank you for letting me stay here.”
Davidson says they have six bean bags, but no forks. He says they’re “learning how to be adults.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- How FedEx cut its tax bill to $0
- How a CIA analyst, alarmed by Trump's shadow foreign policy, triggered an impeachment inquiry VIEW
- A 9-year-old is about to get a university degree. He has #giganticplans.
- Democrat Edwards wins reelection in conservative Louisiana VIEW
- Democrats hold on to Louisiana governor’s seat despite Trump VIEW
GQ hits stands on Aug. 21.