NEW YORK (AP) — “Saturday Night Live” cast member Pete Davidson says he’s the “luckiest guy in the world” after wasting little time pursuing Ariana Grande.
In September’s GQ magazine, Davidson says he told Grande on the day he met her, “Hey, I’ll marry you tomorrow.” He says she was calling his bluff and he sent her a picture of engagement rings. He says Grande told him those were her favorites and he replied “Sick.”
The 24-year-old says he’s moved into a Manhattan apartment that Grande bought. Davidson says she calls it our house because they’re getting married. He says he responded, “Thank you for letting me stay here.”
Davidson says they have six bean bags, but no forks. He says they’re “learning how to be adults.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Warren says her tax plan asks just 'two cents' of the super-rich. How much of a hit would they take?
- Those UFO videos are real, the Navy says, but please stop saying 'UFO'
- White House upgrade: First lady's done a lot with the place VIEW
- Chinese mom charged with paying $400,000 to have son admitted to UCLA as fake soccer player
- Jimmy Carter questions whether he could have handled the presidency at 80
GQ hits stands on Aug. 21.