CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — One person has been killed and another injured in a street shooting in South Carolina.
Charleston police spokesman Charles Francis told local reporters the shooting happened around 8 p.m. Tuesday.
The name of the victim has not been released.
Francis says the injured person has been taken to the Medical University of south Carolina Hospital for treatment. That person’s condition was not available Wednesday morning.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- ‘Victoria’s Secret Karen’ video: Lawsuits show what viewers didn’t see
- Jimmy Carter’s final chapter continues with peanut butter ice cream and an upcoming 99th birthday
- Nebraska mother sentenced to 2 years in prison for giving abortion pills to pregnant daughter
- Cassidy Hutchinson reappears. She has more Trump stories to tell
Police have not determined a motive for the shooting. No arrests have been made.