CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — One person has been killed and another injured in a street shooting in South Carolina.
Charleston police spokesman Charles Francis told local reporters the shooting happened around 8 p.m. Tuesday.
The name of the victim has not been released.
Francis says the injured person has been taken to the Medical University of south Carolina Hospital for treatment. That person’s condition was not available Wednesday morning.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Betsy DeVos compares Joe Biden touching her forehead to sexual harassment under Title IX
Police have not determined a motive for the shooting. No arrests have been made.