STATE COLLEGE, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania State University student has been found dead.
State College police say the parents of 25-year-old Charles Cudlipp found the student’s body at his off-campus apartment Monday morning. The cause of death is unknown.
Authorities do not suspect foul play. The Centre County coroner says an autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday night.
The university said in a statement Cudlipp was a chemical engineering major from Gibsonia, Pennsylvania. He was expected to graduate in summer 2018.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump said he thinks 'the people would revolt' if he were impeached
- What happens when 25,000 Amazon workers flush toilets?
- Trump threatens shutdown in wild encounter with Democrats WATCH
- 5 things to watch this week in the Mueller probe
- Pelosi gives Trump an earful, questions 'manhood' in private WATCH