WASILLA, Alaska (AP) — A 43-year-old Anchorage man was struck and killed as he walked along a rural Wasilla road.
Alaska State Troopers say Frank McMillen died early Sunday afternoon at .7 Mile Point Mackenzie Road when he was struck by a pickup.
The truck was driven by 57-year-old Mark Brouillet of Wasilla, who had turned off Knik-Goose Bay Road.
McMillen died at the scene.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- Popular TV anchor catches COVID for a second time: 'This virus is scary'
- Tonga volcano's eruption was so forceful, it may have helped clear Seattle's fog
- Here's the difference between N95 and KN95 masks, and how to spot a fake
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events