OLD LYME, Conn. (AP) — Police say a pedestrian has been struck by a car on a Connecticut highway.
A box truck hit the unidentified person shortly before 7 a.m. Saturday near exit 70 in Old Lyme.
The person was transported to a hospital by Life Star, a critical care helicopter service.
The truck initially continued but was stopped by police.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 5 things about COVID we still don't understand — at our peril
- Trump reportedly admitted taking Kim Jong Un letters from White House
- Trump’s troubles worsen: 6 legal landmines facing the ex-president
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
The further information is known about the identification or condition of the victim.