FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — A wheelchair that a New England Patriots fan thought had been stolen from Gillette Stadium while she watched the team’s playoff win over the Tennessee Titans has been found.
Season ticket holder Cindy Morais, of Providence, Rhode Island, has cerebral palsy.
Her friend, Samantha Medeiros, writes in a Facebook post that she joined Morais at Saturday’s game, and she left her wheelchair where she always does, under the stairs of Section 304. But Medeiros says when they returned after the game, it was gone.
On Monday afternoon, Medeiros updated her Facebook post to say the wheelchair had been found at the stadium.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hearing sets up dramatic showdown between Kavanaugh, accuser WATCH
- Trump Jr. mocks sexual assault claim against Kavanaugh
- Grizzly's rare aggressive attack kills 1, puzzles officials
- Noah's Ark except it's a school bus: Truck driver rescues 64 dogs and cats from floods of Hurricane Florence
- Soon-Yi Previn defends husband Woody Allen, attacks mother
Medeiros also says Patriots owner Robert Kraft reached out to her friend. She writes that on Sunday, Morais “will be receiving a customized Patriots wheelchair and will be on the field with Mr. Kraft.”