LYNN, Mass. (AP) — A patient at a Lynn hospital attempted to grab a police officer’s gun.
Police were escorting man inside North Shore Medical Center Saturday morning when he tried to take the gun, causing the hospital to activate an armed intruder alert.
WBZ-TV reports Lynn police were able to subdue the suspect within seconds, and that no one was injured.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- An old medicine grows new hair for pennies a day, doctors say
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- Officials warn of misleading COVID rapid test results: Sick but 'negative'
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Betsy DeVos compares Joe Biden touching her forehead to sexual harassment under Title IX
Information from: WBZ-TV, http://cbsboston.com