NEW ORLEANS (AP) — The New Orleans Aviation Board says there is some parking available at airport-operated parking facilities but it’s very limited.
Erin Burns, Director of Communications for the board, says parking could reach capacity on Sunday.
Travelers are being encouraged to look for alternate ways to get to the airport like taxis or rideshare services to avoid parking.
The airport announced Saturday that it had reached maximum capacity as people traveled out of town for the Memorial Day weekend.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hackers release data after LA school district refuses to pay ransom
- Trump escalates attacks on McConnell with 'DEATH WISH' post
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Marin, once known for vaccine skeptics, now tells them ‘you’re not welcome’
- Supreme Court rejects bump stock ban cases