LONDON (AP) — Princess Charlotte looks delighted with a cuddly toy dog in a photo taken by her mother, the Duchess of Cambridge.
It’s one of two images of the 6-month-old princess released Sunday by Kensington Palace.
The pictures of Charlotte in a Liberty print dress and pink cardigan were taken earlier this month at Anmer Hall, Prince William and Kate’s country home in eastern England.
The photos were released to thank well-wishers for all the “warm messages about Princess Charlotte” the family has received.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A cure for Type 1 diabetes? For one man, it seems to have worked
- International travelers stranded, angry in omicron's wake: 'The first thing I did was cry'
- The best time to get a COVID booster shot: What the science tells us
- Firefighters launch tense rescue after pet tortoise traps pet dog in underground burrow
- Celebrated snowboarder Marko Grilc, 38, dies in accident at resort
Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana was born May 2 and is fourth in line to the British throne after Prince Charles, her father Prince William and her 2-year-old brother, Prince George.