LONDON (AP) — Princess Charlotte looks delighted with a cuddly toy dog in a photo taken by her mother, the Duchess of Cambridge.
It’s one of two images of the 6-month-old princess released Sunday by Kensington Palace.
The pictures of Charlotte in a Liberty print dress and pink cardigan were taken earlier this month at Anmer Hall, Prince William and Kate’s country home in eastern England.
The photos were released to thank well-wishers for all the “warm messages about Princess Charlotte” the family has received.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The handwarming story of how Bernie Sanders got his inauguration mittens
- ‘A total failure’: The Proud Boys now mock Trump
- The woman behind Michelle Obama's instantly iconic hair
- Hank Aaron, baseball great who became voice for civil rights, dies at 86
- The final U.S. county to get COVID-19? A remote Hawaiian outpost and former leper colony
Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana was born May 2 and is fourth in line to the British throne after Prince Charles, her father Prince William and her 2-year-old brother, Prince George.