KARACHI, Pakistan (AP) — Pakistani police say they have found the bullet-riddled bodies of a veteran politician and his wife at their home in Karachi.
Authorities say it is unclear whether Mir Hazar Khan Bijrani, a provincial minister, and his wife died from murder or suicide.
Senior police officer Tauqeer Naeem says servants found the bodies of the couple in their bedroom on Thursday and that there was no sign of robbery.
Bijrani is from the party of former president Asif Ali Zardari and was formerly a federal minister.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Trump questions US intel, not Putin, on Russia 2016 meddling WATCH
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Lava crashes through roof of Hawaii tour boat, injuring 23