OCEAN SPRINGS, Miss. (AP) — Lucy is a lover of long walks and a shared dinner of weeds, and she’s looking for love.
At least according to an ad the 2-year-old Embden goose’s owner placed in a Facebook page last week. Brandy Hall tells The Sun Herald of Biloxi that she has taken it upon herself to find a suitable gander for Lucy.
Lucy is currently enamored with Hall’s Great Pyrenees, but the dog isn’t very happy with the match. Hall says there haven’t been many serious responses to her post so far, though someone did ask how much Lucy would cost. Hall says that she’d be happy even finding a friend for Lucy, but she’d like to see her find a lifelong mate.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- A 12-year-old wrote his governor to oppose a gun law. A stray bullet killed him on Christmas
- 'Whoa, that's not right': Georgia towns lead census appeals
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
Information from: The Sun Herald, http://www.sunherald.com