PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Oregon State Police are reporting three fatal crashes, two of them rollover accidents that involved a single vehicle.
The agency said a driver was speeding on Interstate 5 near Medford early Wednesday when his or her Ford pickup traveled onto a gravel shoulder before rolling. The driver died at the scene.
In south-central Oregon, police said the driver of a commercial truck died when his vehicle drifted into a ditch and then rolled onto U.S. Highway 395 in Lake County.
Finally, the agency reported that an 84-year-old man was killed in a head-on collision after crossing the centerline on Highway 101 between Astoria and Seaside.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- They had COVID-19 once. Then, they got it again.
- Rare eagle seen in Maine, wowing birders, might stay a bit
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19