EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — Two Oregon pot shops say they’re getting harassed for having a similar name to another marijuana business owned by a white nationalist.
The Register-Guard reports that Oregon Growers Analytical, known as OG Analytical, is a state-accredited marijuana testing lab, whose owner has been linked to white pride events and neo-Nazi groups.
Now, two other pot businesses, Eugene OG in Eugene and OG Collective in Salem, say they’ve gotten harassed by phone for the name mix-up.
Those businesses say they have nothing to do with OG Analytical.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Fuller picture emerges of viral video encounter between Native American and Catholic students
- 9 brains, 3 hearts: Some wild facts about octopuses
- Trump says he directed Sarah Sanders 'not to bother' with White House news briefings
- Trump wants to deliver State of Union next week as planned VIEW
- The man who stood behind Trump VIEW
Days earlier, OG Analytical’s Bethany Sherman issued a statement saying she’s not a neo-Nazi but that she was proud to be white.
Sherman also said she would resign and sell the company she founded, which verifies pot potency and pesticide contamination.
Information from: The Register-Guard, http://www.registerguard.com