CORVALLIS, Ore. (AP) — Court records say an Oregon man faces child pornography and invasion of privacy charges for allegations that he placed a camera in a bathroom at his house used by his 16-year-old exchange student.
The Gazette-Times reports that 52-year-old Danny Lee Griffin was charged in April 2017 after the girl said she noticed a camera inside the house. Griffin has pleaded not guilty to all charges.
Griffin appeared in court Thursday morning for a trial readiness hearing. Prosecutor Amie Matusko said she will submit a motion for continuance because she still is waiting on necessary evidence in the case.
Griffin’s defense attorney, Mike Flinn, said his client “unequivocally denies any wrongdoing and looks forward to court to clear his name.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Body of missing famed U.S. extreme skier recovered in Nepal
- What are ultra-processed foods? What should I eat instead?
- Fact check: The false claim that Senate GOP seeks ‘to end Social Security and Medicare’
- U.S. mountaineer’s body found two days after avalanche on peak in Nepal
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?
Information from: Gazette-Times, http://www.gtconnect.com