KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. — A deer attacking parked cars in Klamath Falls was finally stopped when it charged a sheriff’s office patrol vehicle.
The Herald and News reports the buck got its head and antlers stuck in the driver’s side front wheel well.
The deer was sedated with a tranquilizer. Once the animal was calm, authorities removed him from the awkward spot.
Donna Ross witnessed Saturday’s incident. She says the buck was “assumed to be rabid, or at least really really mad.”
Most Read Stories
- CDC gets list of forbidden terms, including: ‘fetus,’ ‘transgender,’ ‘diversity’
- Men caught in Bellevue prostitution stings let off because cops’ cameras mistakenly recorded audio
- Top recruit Marquis Spiker headlines Huskies’ highly rated wide receiver class
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams: national media predictions
- Take a last look as Rainier Square tumbles down; second-tallest building in Seattle will rise there | Seattle Sketcher
Information from: Herald and News, http://www.heraldandnews.com