KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. — A deer attacking parked cars in Klamath Falls was finally stopped when it charged a sheriff’s office patrol vehicle.
The Herald and News reports the buck got its head and antlers stuck in the driver’s side front wheel well.
The deer was sedated with a tranquilizer. Once the animal was calm, authorities removed him from the awkward spot.
Donna Ross witnessed Saturday’s incident. She says the buck was “assumed to be rabid, or at least really really mad.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- White House attempts to clarify Trump's response to whether Russia is still targeting US elections
- Tale of sex, deception emerges about suspected Russian agent
- Trump says Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- In India, summer heat could soon be unbearable — literally
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
Information from: Herald and News, http://www.heraldandnews.com