KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. — A deer attacking parked cars in Klamath Falls was finally stopped when it charged a sheriff’s office patrol vehicle.
The Herald and News reports the buck got its head and antlers stuck in the driver’s side front wheel well.
The deer was sedated with a tranquilizer. Once the animal was calm, authorities removed him from the awkward spot.
Donna Ross witnessed Saturday’s incident. She says the buck was “assumed to be rabid, or at least really really mad.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Species battle pits protected sea lions against fragile fish VIEW
- Austin bombing suspect had list of future targets
- Hundreds of dead cattle lead to California rancher's arrest
- Donald Trump Jr.’s wife reportedly found ‘sexy texts’ from Aubrey O’Day while he was in the shower
- Congress passes $1.3 trillion budget with little time to spare
Information from: Herald and News, http://www.heraldandnews.com