KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. — A deer attacking parked cars in Klamath Falls was finally stopped when it charged a sheriff’s office patrol vehicle.
The Herald and News reports the buck got its head and antlers stuck in the driver’s side front wheel well.
The deer was sedated with a tranquilizer. Once the animal was calm, authorities removed him from the awkward spot.
Donna Ross witnessed Saturday’s incident. She says the buck was “assumed to be rabid, or at least really really mad.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Mueller said ready to deliver key findings in his Trump probe
- America's most famous pimp, poised for elected office, dies
- Idaho wildlife official resigns after killing baboon family
- Interrogation gone wrong, rogue killers: What happened to Saudi journalist?
Information from: Herald and News, http://www.heraldandnews.com