OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 42-year old Miami man has been killed in a single-vehicle wreck in Ottawa County.
The patrol says in a preliminary report that Toby S. Foust was killed early Sunday morning.
Troopers say Foust was traveling westbound when his pickup ran off the road, overcorrected and ran off the road again. The report says Foust was ejected from his vehicle as it rolled three times and came to rest on its wheels.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Turkey: 'Atrocious' recording suggests killer used drugs VIEW
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- A reader's guide to 12 Trump administration targets House Democrats are preparing to investigate
- Utility emailed Northern California woman about power-line problems 1 day before fire
The patrol said Foust wasn’t wearing a seatbelt.