OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 42-year old Miami man has been killed in a single-vehicle wreck in Ottawa County.
The patrol says in a preliminary report that Toby S. Foust was killed early Sunday morning.
Troopers say Foust was traveling westbound when his pickup ran off the road, overcorrected and ran off the road again. The report says Foust was ejected from his vehicle as it rolled three times and came to rest on its wheels.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sniffles? Cancer? Under Medicare plan, payments for office visits would be same for both
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- 2 dead, 13 wounded in shooting attack in Toronto WATCH
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- After a week of walkbacks, Trump returns to Russia doubting
The patrol said Foust wasn’t wearing a seatbelt.