OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 42-year old Miami man has been killed in a single-vehicle wreck in Ottawa County.
The patrol says in a preliminary report that Toby S. Foust was killed early Sunday morning.
Troopers say Foust was traveling westbound when his pickup ran off the road, overcorrected and ran off the road again. The report says Foust was ejected from his vehicle as it rolled three times and came to rest on its wheels.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- GOP, Kavanaugh accuser in standoff over her Senate testimony WATCH
- Memory's frailty may be playing role in Kavanaugh matter
- In 1992, Cory Booker admitted to groping a high school classmate and issued a call for sexual respect
The patrol said Foust wasn’t wearing a seatbelt.