OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says a 42-year old Miami man has been killed in a single-vehicle wreck in Ottawa County.
The patrol says in a preliminary report that Toby S. Foust was killed early Sunday morning.
Troopers say Foust was traveling westbound when his pickup ran off the road, overcorrected and ran off the road again. The report says Foust was ejected from his vehicle as it rolled three times and came to rest on its wheels.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- California parents of 13 plead guilty to torture, abuse VIEW
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- India orders 'staggering' eviction of 1 million indigenous people
- Year in space put US astronaut's disease defenses on alert
- Man's shooting-range wedding proposal was right on target
The patrol said Foust wasn’t wearing a seatbelt.