OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Gov. Mary Fallin has reappointed Mike Turpen to the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.
Turpen is a former state attorney general now in private law practice.
His current term is to expire this year. Pending confirmation by the state Senate, the new term will expire in 2027.
The regents oversee Oklahoma’s 25 public colleges and universities.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Supreme Court allows Jan. 6 committee to get Trump documents
- Cracker Barrel served a cleaning chemical to a customer; now the restaurant must pay him $9.3M
- Carhartt said vaccination remains mandatory for employees. A conservative backlash ensued
- Dentist killed his wife on an African hunting trip, U.S. says
- A Nike executive seeks a family’s forgiveness for a 1965 murder