LIMA, Ohio (AP) — An Ohio woman who allowed a man to have sex with her daughters to pay for her drug habit has been sentenced to 64 years in prison.
The Lima News reports the 39-year-old woman showed remorse during a hearing Thursday in western Ohio’s Allen County. She pleaded guilty in February to charges that included complicity to attempted rape, compelling prostitution, child pornography and trafficking.
Authorities say her daughters were 12 and 15 when they were sexually assaulted over a yearlong period starting in 2014.
The man who assaulted the girls is serving 30 years. Court documents say he raped the 12-year-old and told her sister he’d continue having sex with the younger girl unless she submitted to him.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New research hints at 4 factors that may increase chances of long COVID
- Justice Breyer to retire, giving Biden first court pick
- University mistakenly told 58 students they’d won full rides; it’ll pay their tuition anyway
- CDC travel warning flags 5 Caribbean destinations as 'very high' risk for COVID-19
- People are having COVID parties to spread the virus. That's 'Russian roulette,' doctors warn
The Associated Press isn’t identifying the mother to protect her daughters’ identities.
Information from: The Lima News, http://www.limanews.com